Bristol Palin is Having "Fun" with Reality TV Success » Gossip

Bristol Palin is Having 'Fun' with Reality TV Success » Gossip | Bristol Palin
 Bristol Palin


Bristol Palin is Having "Fun" with Reality TV Success » Gossip - Her mother may be a controversial politician, but Bristol Palin has decided to follow a completely different path and pursue a career in reality television.

The 21-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin attended the Television Critics Association summer tour in Beverly Hills on Friday (July 27) right after it was announced that she will be a contestant on “Dancing with the Stars” all star edition.

“You're going to talk about me if I'm in my little life in Alaska or if I'm in L.A., so I might as well just have fun with it,” the brunette mother of three-year-old Tripp told reporters, adding, “I just think that god provides opportunities like this, and you can either go out and do them or not do them."

Miss Palin also mentioned that her personal reality show “Life’s a Tripp” along with “DWTS” helps her earn money to support her son saying, "Do I like to provide for my son? Yes, I do."

Although her Lifetime series did not succeed as planned, the Alaskan native isn’t letting that get her down as she added, "I'm not whining, I'm not complaining. I'm going to go out there and have fun."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.