'Bachelorette' Finale: Did Emily Pick Arie or Jef? » Gossip

'Bachelorette' Finale: Did Emily Pick Arie or Jef? » Gossip | Emily Maynard
 Emily Maynard, Arie and Jef


'Bachelorette' Finale: Did Emily Pick Arie or Jef? » Gossip - After weeks of roses, man tears, and awkward group dates, Emily Maynard finally made her choice between race car drive Arie and entrepreneur Jef during Sunday night's Bachelorette finale. So which suitor did the single mom pick? And is the happy couple headed to the altar?

The winner of The Bachelorette is... Jef Holmes! Yep, the skateboarding, consonant-missing scamp from Utah managed to beat out the rest of the guys and win Emily's heart.

And yes, Jef did propose — after getting her father's permission, naturally — and Emily accepted! In fact, she was so sure of her feelings for Jef that she actually decided to send Arie home a day early. Jef was also the only suitor who got to enjoy a day at the beach with Emily's daughter, Ricki.

"It's been a long road, but one I can look back on every single moment, even the lowest, and know it was all worth it, because I can stand here and tell you you are everything that I've looked for for so long," Emily told Jef before he proposed. "I really do feel like you're my soulmate. You are the perfect person for me and you get me better than anyone has ever. I love you so, so much; so, so much. I knew you were the one for me, so much so, that you were the only one that got to meet Ricki. I didn't even go on a date with Arie yesterday and he's not even here today. It's just me and you."

Jef was also pretty smooth with the love language, telling Emily, "I feel like the luckiest man in the world standing up with you, and you make me smile so big and so much every time I'm with you. There's just something about us. It's just so fun, and so natural and so easy with us ... I found my everything, and I'm so in love with you. I promise you, Emily, if you let me into your life and Ricki's life, you will never feel lonely ever again ... What I'm about to ask you is a forever thing. Emily, will you marry me?"

During the After the Final Rose special, Emily and Jef revealed that they have plans to take a humanitarian trip to Africa to build water wells before they start planning for the wedding. Jef is also planning to move to North Carolina so that Ricki can stay at her current school. Cue the awwwwws.

Do you think Emily made the right choice? Should Arie be the next Bachelor? Hit the comments with your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.