Jordana Brewster Heads To A Party » Gossip

Jordana Brewster Heads To A Party » Gossip | Jordana Brewster
 Jordana Brewster and Andrew Form

Jordana Brewster Heads To A Party » Gossip - Jordana Brewster and her husband, producer Andrew Form, went to an afternoon party yesterday in Los Angeles. We’ve been seeing more of Jordana’s younger sister, Isabella, lately! Isabella’s dating Russell Brand. I can’t wait to see Jordana and Isabella on a double-date with Andrew and Russell.

Have you seen Jordana in ‘Dallas’? I kept meaning to catch it! I’ll have to watch it on DVD at this point. My parents were HUGE ‘Dallas’ fans. I vaguely remember all the ‘Who Shot JR’ shirts from that one summer cliffhanger. What I remember most was my parents insisting I was in bed before ‘Dallas’ came on- LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.