Nina Dobrev Covers Fashion September 2012 » Gossip

Nina Dobrev Covers Fashion September 2012 » Gossip | Nina Dobrev
 Nina Dobrev


Nina Dobrev Covers Fashion September 2012 » Gossip - She was raised in the north of the border city of Toronto, so it's only fitting to find Nina Dobrev chosen to grace the cover of the September 2012 issue of Canada's Fashion magazine.

The 23-year-old "Vampire Diaries" actress pretties up the front page while clad in a Prada Fall/Winter 2012 Women's Print Suit while dishing about everything from her style must-have to family plans and her hit CW series.

Highlights from Miss Dobrev's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Fashion!

On her personal style:
"My personal style is kind of like a chameleon. It changes all the time. I'm definitely a risk taker, or at least I try to be"

On her Fashion magazine cover shoot:
"I was really excited because I got to wear a lot of Prada & Chanel."

On not being ready to walk down the aisle just yet:
"Eventually I am going to marry and have a family but not any time soon. I'm not going to pull a Miley."

On her style must have:
"A good bra. Every girl has to have a great bra. Dresses, I love Maxi dresses that's my favourite thing. Every girl's gotta have a Chanel. I've recently learned and I just got one."

On the upcoming season of 'The Vampire Diaries':
"The main objective of recent years in DTV has always been a 'save Elena, make sure that Elena will not die' and now Elena died, so the whole dynamic of the show changed completely."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.