Victoria Justice Is "So Pumped" For Upcoming 'Make it in America' Tour » Gossip

Victoria Justice Is 'So Pumped' For Upcoming 'Make it in America' Tour » Gossip | Victoria Justice

Victoria Justice


Victoria Justice Is "So Pumped" For Upcoming 'Make it in America' Tour » Gossip - Promoting her upcoming “Make It In America” tour, Victoria Justice phoned in to “On Air With Ryan Seacrest” on Friday (July 27).

Talking about the show, the "Victorious" star told Ryan, “I’m so pumped. I’m really ready. I’ve been rehearing and stuff and I’m doing some cool covers and performing a bunch of songs from the show that I think the fans will know, and I have a really great opening act."

As for what song she's most proud of, Victoria explained, “It’s called my ‘Make It In America’ tour, which is actually a song that I wrote which ended up on ‘Victorious,’ so I think it’s the song that I’m probably most proud of and that is one of my favorites. It’s a pretty like epic song. It’s like very passionate.”

One hunky singer she'd like to see tag along for one of her performances is a "Jonas Brothers" bandmate admitting, “I would love for [Nick] to come to one of the shows. I was telling him he has to come. Actually a couple of my band members went on tour and my tour manager managed the Jonas Brothers for a while.” adding, “They’re really cool guys. I really like all of them. They’re super nice."

When the 19-year-old was asked if she ever gets mistaken for "The Vampire Diaries" star Nina Dobrev she exclaimed, "Omigosh! You have no idea how often I get told that I look like Nina Dobrev and it’s funny because I’ve been on red carpets before, and I was at, actually like a few years ago, at the premiere of her MTV movie or something that she was doing, and one of her cast mates saw me from behind and comes up and grabs me and squeezes me and kisses me and he’s like, ‘Nina, you look beautiful.’ And then I turn around and I’m like, ‘Um. I’m definitely not. I’m Victoria.’ I swear to you though, it happens like so many, like everyday I get this.”

Listen to Victoria's entire radio interview with Ryan before her Make It In America tour kicks off on August 2nd at the Orange County Fair & Exhibition Center in Costa Mesa, California.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.